I need to be quick because jury duty waits for no man, er, woman! Here goes!
– Today is my first full day of jury duty. I found out yesterday that we will be sequestered if we make it on the jury. Say wha?!
– I did not sleep for beans because Nub and Dub chose this particular morning to wake up at 4 AM. In the morning. 4. AM.
– I am picking up my copy of A Confederacy Of Dunces today. Or rather my mama is. Our first book for our new bookclub. SQUEEE! It is not too late to join. We are giving a timeline of two to four weeks to finish. Join us.
– I am hoping to take a disco nap on my lunch break. But, I am a little worried about snoring/drooling…so I probably won’t. Good times!
– Having too many choices of what television shows to watch is getting more than a little distracting.
– Moving while your hubby is working out of town sucks. Did I not mention that in addition to jury duty I will also be moving this week? ‘Cause that’s how I roll.