* When taking our children out of the house, please dress them appropriately for the weather conditions. For example, if it is cold and damp, please make sure they are at the very least wearing pants of some sort. And a shirt.Mmmkay?
* When their training pants are trailing the ground, it is probably time to change them. Or better yet, why weren’t YOU taking them potty? They don’t train themselves.
* When you are bringing them in from the car, please remember to bring in their damn cups. Please. I am begging you on this one.
* When you are washing clothes, please put the powder in FIRST and let it sit there for a second BEFORE you stuff the clothes in,thankyouverymuch.
* PLEASE STOP LETTING THE BOYS EAT IN THE LIVING ROOM. YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO WILL BE CLEANING THE DAMN CARPET. AGAIN.
* No scary movies when the boys are awake. EVER. Even if you say ” What? This is NOT scary”. Yes, it is. They are two and four.
* When I finally get to watch tv, quit playing the Wacker Game whilst I am trying to watch football. Or I will kill you dead. There are three other rooms for you all to play in. A deck. And a backyard. Pick one and go there.
* Quit piling the trash on an already over-flowing garbage can. TAKE IT OUT ALREADY.
And I believe this ends our session for today! Happy Thursday, Everybody!!
Edited to add:
* Why must you park as far away as possible when there is a perfectly good spot right in front?!